Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Gotta have a first post. This is that post.

   Welcome to the first post on a brand new, sub-par blog!  Just what the world needs, another "look-at-me!" page on the internet.  Even worse, it's a place where I'll be writing about whatever pops into my mind, e.g., is the shuffle on my iPod really random?  It seems to be on a Man or Astro-Man kick at the moment, having played three songs in the last twenty minutes

   Even worser (worstest? more worseier?), I'll be using this blog as a way to procrastinate.  What am I trying to avoid doing, you ask? Well, I've been writing a book for close to ten years and I'm maybe 1/3 done.  Granted, there has been periods of years where I haven't written a single word and then there has been weekends where I've done nothing else but produce pages and pages of usable material.  At this rate I'll be done by 2032, if I don't procrastinate.

   One last note, I find that a drink (or two or...) both helps and hinders the creative process.  I'll let you know what beverage is taking a part of the process, today it's a Whiskey Sour.

No comments:

Post a Comment